BUSH PLAY PD – BUSH BATHING
BUSH PLAY PD – BUSH BATHING – at Woodside
- Bush Bathing I call it; Nature Immersion Therapy. It’s also called Connection to Country, Forest-Bathing, Nature Therapy, Shinrin-yoku in Japan, Sanlimyok in South Korea, Waldtherapie in Germany. Most cultures would have a name for it.
- My intention is to share with you a wellness tool you can use in everyday life; something beneficial you can share with others. This is a relaxation technique. I can help you slow down and soak in the atmosphere of the natural environment; unwind, and tune-in to the bush. It’s very simple.
- If, as Educators, we’re wanting to connect children with nature, we need to be connected ourselves. The bonus is, it’s so good for our health, in fact I’d say, is critical for our health as humans being.
- This is an experience. You will learn why we must take ourselves into natural spaces, together with why it is so important for children, and the adults supporting them, to spend time outdoors, regularly.
- Those working with children with additional needs, and/or children who are vulnerable or disadvantaged will gain much insight.
- Please contact me for updated pricing.
- Group size:
- Maximum 8 people per session; sessions are limited.
- Selected Thursdays
- 9.30am – 2.30pm Not Available in School Holidays
- Bookings via the website only available for groups. Individuals will need to consult with me prior to booking in order to access PD session days. email@example.com
- Bush Bathing PD gives you access to all the research I’ve gathered around the therapeutic benefits of time outdoors, particularly in green spaces.